The HP-800’s innovative design features an aluminum die-cast frame that minimizes resonance and improves articulation, along with 40mm neodymium drivers specifically tuned for accurate performance and low distortion. The ’phone’s precise design and construction combine to deliver an extremely wide dynamic range, striking transient speed and a flat frequency response. In addition, the concave body design ensures a lifelike soundstage and imaging.
Enthusiasts and casual listeners alike are bound to appreciate the HP-800’s exceptional performance in combination with their remarkably comfortable ear cups made with a “human-protein” leatherette covering. The cups’ breathability and memory-foam inserts make for welcome comfort in extended listening sessions.
Of no less importance are their convenience and robust performance characteristics. The HP-800s include two removable cables of audiophile-grade OFC copper conductors and gold plated 6.3mm connectors. The cables can be removed from the headset for ease of portability and exchangeability in the event of cable damage.
Built to the same high standard of all our award-winning products, the HP-800 represents a milestone in performance and value. Whether a dedicated audio enthusiast in quest of superior reproduction and robust build-quality, or just an average listener looking for a great sound value… you’re bound to be impressed. Whatever your expectations, the HP-800 rises to the occasion as only the finest audiophile-grade audio equipment is capable of doing.
- Clear, rich and precise sound signature for natural warmth and visceral low end
- Aluminum die-cast housing for minimized resonance and improved articulation
- Concave body design for lifelike soundstaging and focused imaging
- Precisely tuned, low-distortion 40mm neodymium drivers
- Wide-range dynamic and flat frequency response
- Breathable, skin-like ear-cups with memory foam inserts for comfortable extended use
- Two removable cables for portable and studio use.